Are you interested in trying your vocation with the Augustinians? Do you have a desire to live the community life of the early Christians? Do you feel God is calling you to the religious life in our Order? If yes, then apply to the Community nearest to your location. Check the menu “Communities of our Province” to be sure which community is closer to your present location.
For proper guidance, the following are the requirements for application every intending applicant must possess:
- Must be a baptized Catholic who has received the sacrament of Confirmation.
- Must have WAEC or NECO result (with five  credits including English language and Mathematics)
- Must write JAMB result and have the University required cut-off mark
- Must fall within these age brackets: 18 – 22 years (O Level holders); 23 – 26 years ( graduates and post graduates)
- Must have a Medical certificate of fitness from a Catholic or Government Hospital.
If you have the following requirements, apply to the nearest community to you; may God grant you direction as you seek to serve him.